Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions

First off, I apologize for not blogging in a while.  I can't believe how time gets away from you and how surprised I am every time it does!

It happens to be New Years Eve.  Jodi is at work, Tyler is falling asleep, Brianna, Grace and Alex are at Moms and I'm watching a marathon of science shows on TV.  We don't have "typical nights" in our house :)

I was catching up on emails after being off work (mostly) since December 23rd.  One of those emails was from Breanna Speth, who wrote the Marshfield News-Herald article bout Rogue and this Blog.  She is working on an update for You Magazine and had emailed me a few questions.  One of them got me thinking about this blog and so I will blog about it here.  The question, "how has Rogue changed your life?"  Watch for this in the first post of 2014.

At least it is my New Years Resolution to do this...and I still have 2 hours before I risk breaking it...make that 90 minutes.

Happy New Years Everyone...Don't celebrate too much and end up with a picture like this being taken of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment